SKC COMPANY vows strict commitment to Safety
Concerning the safety of our team, co-workers and clients first we due diligently perform our actions under the guidance of experienced functional experts. To avoid accidents at any cost, we train & educate team and workers, also provide incentive programs awareness.
Our each individual believes proactively taking care of each potential risks and problems eliminates accidents in the work environment. Safety standards are set thereby tracking safety measurements at every moment.
“Strict Commitment to Safety”
Rent, Lease, Sale OR Finance: We are one of the few in the industry that provide you economical options to turn your vision into reality with turnkey solutions!
- Safety standards, measurements and inspections and Illness Health Care Written Safety Programs
- Training Sessions introducing the revised and updated Safety program
- Adherence to Local & State Rules and Regulations
- For safety measurements, new Hire-Orientation program conducted
- Tailgate Safety Meetings. JSA & AHA for specific projects
- Regularly Plan for Crisis Management
- Project Safety Inspections
- Tracking the records maintained
"My job is to maintain a safety and security plan on the assigned project. Make and document site visits & safety inspections. Review and investigate incidents and set corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence. Provide office and on-site training to employees and management. Overall enforce our safety program."
- Anthony Calderon COSM, COSS
Certified Occupational Safety Manager Cert#31769052
Certified Occupational Safety Specialist Cert#28840036
Confined Space Entry Cert#150641
RCRA/DOT Hazardous Materials Cert#150522
HAZ-COM GHS MSDS Cert#1022625178
Job Safety Analysis Cert#1022624284
Fall Protection Cert#1022624285
Powered Industrial Trucks Cert#1022624931
“Adjure Safety as a duty, we admire timeline for the project!”